MON 30 - 3 - 2020
 
Date: Feb 15, 2020
Source: The Daily Star
Egypt confirms first coronavirus case, says affected person is foreigner
Reuters
CAIRO: Egypt confirmed Friday its first coronavirus case and said the affected person was a foreigner who had been put into isolation at hospital.

The health ministry said in a statement that it had immediately informed the World Health Organization and had taken all necessary preventative measures. It did not give the nationality of the affected person or any other details.


 
Readers Comments (0)
Add your comment

Enter the security code below*

 Can't read this? Try Another.
 
Related News
Egypt jails prominent political figure for a year over "false news"
Egypt holds full-honors military funeral for Mubarak
Vodafone sells Egypt stake to Saudi group for $2.4bn
Egypt mob sexual attack on New Year’s Eve sparks controversy
Egypt frees ex-general arrested after challenging president
Related Articles
Private-equity fund sparks entrepreneurial energy in Egypt
Young Egypt journalists know perils of seeking truth
What Sisi wants from Sudan: Behind his support for Bashir
Egypt’s lost academic freedom and research
Flour and metro tickets: Sisi’s futile solution to Egypt’s debt crisis
Copyright 2020 . All rights reserved